We respect our user’s privacy and do not store any of our users/visitors’ information in any form on our server (The email subscription is designed to occasionally send you our best content right into your email box, but we never use your personal information in any way).
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, unlock the content, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Memorize the users who have unlocked access to premium content.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the user’s experience and some of our services will not function properly.
Disclaimer: Third-Party Sponsored Ads
To financially support our site (content production, website maintenance, and running) we may display Google Adsense Sponsored Ads.
However, we are in no way related to the companies being shown in the ads, nor do we endorse them in any way. Please research at prior before purchasing any products or making financial transactions based on the ads that you may come across on our site.
These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
No means of reproduction
You are only authorized to view and to retain a copy of pages of this site for your own personal use while using Avanigo. You should not duplicate, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this site in either part or full under any circumstances. The content and software on this site are the property of avanigo.com and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
User Contributions to the Site
Users can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited User content they provide to the site, including among other things, infringing, defamatory, or offensive materials. However, if you discover this kind of material on the site, please notify us at webmaster[@]avanigo(.)com. We will investigate your claim and take appropriate action.
Other Content on the Site
The information contained in this site, including all images (as and where contributed by authors and mentioned by us regarding the same), illustrations, designs and photographs not contributed as personal information or User content are copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property of avanigo.com.
The following is a partial list of the kind of content which is illegal or prohibited on the site. Any content that falls under the following category which is:
- Offensive, promotes hatred and racism, physical harm or harasses any kind against any group or individual;
- Is or could be harmful to minors;
- Any form of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- False, fake, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct, is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Is or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, provides information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- providing pirated content or links to pirated content files;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Displays pornographic material of any kind;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 sexually or violently, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons;
- violating someone’s privacy;
- providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords, personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
In case of any such actions, avanigo.com may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity.